RTE Interview

What about then Megg? | ha ha ha t.t i think, a 100% ready to rock world! >< | are you happy? | so much! So much to overcome T_T | so, what about summer? | huhh:0 no summer anyway, everyday is rainy :v | ...and your holiday? | cool! So warmest. May be ill sit by the time waiting for 2pm from mon through fri just to stay on tv and everyday do ma 1st job nonstop, and really so warmest! | after all you complete them? Whats next? | going to college and doing ma homework everyday and still loyal em. | did you get any surrender? | *sing surrender in my heart, remember love will set you free! Ha ha never thought there are some days to have me nonstop! | any kinds you feel? | im wondering! |if you choose any chances? | I will fly, i will fly into the light, brightly light? | light or dark? | never imagine im in dark place! | tell about yours in 3 words! | hard worker, careless, and uploady haha | are you being an uploady like how and what kinds you posting? | everytime i have balance more.. Really less! Ha ha | any elses? | no? | bout someone? | no, i cant tell, too privacy. | are you a thinker people? | no, i dont. I got terrible when thinkin hard in head. So, i never think. When i had to think, its a problem! So, i stop thinking! | honestly, i wanna really ask you about your seriously project? | wow! Like Cheetah, have a trick, slow, and go on. Need more time surely. | whats the next project? | still in Le Gra Go Deo, i bet with love forever i do that. Happy and Glorious. Happy, glorious, and romantic. Lil bit dramatic =)) but still fantastic^^ | okay, have any messages for them? | yes! DONT TOO MUCH ACT, DO SLOWLY BUT SURE, DONT TALK BIG, AND NEVER OVER FLYING IN SOMEONE FLIRTHING YOU. ITS REALLY DISGUESTED. ALWAYS DO THE RIGHT THINGS IN THE RIGHT LINES EVERYONE, LOVE X BYE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank You For Reading."

I Know Then

I know, if you had to know then I would break a part
the tears are out of my eyes everything I see is all lie
I wake in the morning up till the light shines through of the day.

I know, if you had known what I know now I would have taken time for our lives just to know you, to share, to keep you holding my heart

Then if the tragedy was going on, I would put the faith upon you and you will be forever put this heart inside of soul to find our own life bring it back to a brighter day to carry you far from home then to keep you safe.

Sincerely,

Megannov

Love In Town

Love In Town.

I'm feeling so wondering, everytime I breathe, just look around how far I be, nothing can change the rhythm, but the world is making it for me. now, I'm in London Bridge, then it's falling down, falling down. On my wall is just poster of Berlin, taking breath for one thing, and I got things that something I must keep for a good fact.

Walking down the streets of Puerto Rico, I left my heart in Sligo, some bad girls are in Miami, and I gotta really really love Stockhlom City. Those good things that Batavia has an evergreen, they break all the phenomenon in Cancun.

Each time or place, they're so sweet. Romantic is so fine, everyone can do it.

To love in town...

Created By Me.

P.S I dedicated this for my unforgettable friendlands, Egah and Amak.

Popular Posts

Click Below!

http://bogoreducare.org