Between Me And The Men

Between me and the men.

"i must be honest, this real. I need a man who can heal me when im in up downs situations.", me said.

"boys to men.. Im young and can do anything i want before im growing old. I love her and her.."brian said.
"what did you mean? Shes good, pretty normally, you want to catch both of them in one hand, huh?", kian said.
"you both will never get her, she loves me, believe, and me too.", mark said.
"i have an appointment with her tonight. What are you talking about? You just hurt her, stop it! Shes good girl. Dont hurt her!", shane said.
"why you are all here? You shout too loud, im on the phone! Shut up!", nicky said.
"with who?",mark said.
"Legra..", nicky said.
"shes mine! Hang off!"mark said.

"so, now please pick the one of us gra, me or who, do you love?"shane said.
"ehm.. Mark", Legra said.

At home..

"i said you, she do love me, why? You mad at me?", mark said.
"never, i mad at myself. I love her, i can give her anything that money cant buy.. Why? Somebody always do this fact, and im person who gets... Some more.", shane said.
"me is the thing that really money cant buy, so, i know you sincere love her..", mark said.
"yes, why you didnt tell the truth? I mean you shoot her, its better than you make a puzzle of her heart." shane said.
"its not the right time..", mark said.
"lie! Same to me, right? We are young, so, enjoy every girl, hm?" brian said.
"shut up! Its you! Im never playing the games like you, you have had a girl, still confusing choose one of them and now, legra is the victim of your games, where is your gentleman boy?! Should i call you the kid? Lil boy or loser.. Huh?", mark said.
"(hit) speak again huh speak loud out!", brian said.
"argh, f*ck!", mark said.
"are you crazy guys? Hear me! Im not sure, but really you asked the girl?" nicky said.
"(suddenly), no, i looked him with her in the garden yesterday, and they talked to each other, so, its true!", said Kian.

In campus..
"ehm, (sit beside Legra) i ran about a mile all day..", said Brian.

Mark is sitting at the last raws in class looked at Brian flirthing Legra.

"where is?", asked Legra.
Stare at her, ".. In your mind..", replied Brian.

She just smiled at him and focus on whats she wanted before. On the other hand, Mark is still alone doing what his business, Shane and Kian talked about Brian, and Nicky makes a conversation with his friends.

"please, teach me how to solve this love!", said Brian.
"you shouldnt talk that thing, you know you have someone else, i shouldnt ask you, how to make you realised, ýou have her, if you always act like this to me, i will fall into your heart. And i know, i shouldnt because i cant!", told Legra.
Silently, "speak again, please!", said Brian.
"no!", said Legra.

In other side..

Chase Mark, "Mark, you said you love her, but why you are so Quite to pretend your feeling?", asked Kian.
"i know, she really loves me, so, i love her too..", replied Mark, gone.
"what he means? I really dont understand hes too cold to act, f*ck!", said Kian.

In class..

"ehm, Legra, how are you?", asked Nicky.
"i have to do my homework all day, did you finish it?", asked Legra.
"not yet, whats task?", asked Nicky.
"reading and philosophy.", replied Legra.
"please, teach me! I dont understand!", said Brian, suddenly.
"Nicky, i know youre good at both, so please teach Brian to finish them.", said Legra, gone.

In library..

"Shane, are you telling him the truth?", asked Legra.
"yeah, is he still flirthing you?", asked Shane.
"little bit.. So, whats he said?", asked Legra.
"i asked him, do you love her? And he said i just love to watch her. I mean if ya love her, tell her, dont play games with her but he said that.", replied Shane.

Suddenly Legras heart broke into pieces..

"yeah, good!", said Legra.

In another time..

"well, done! I still cant finish this homework! Argh! Please Gra..!", said Brian.

In telephoning..

"hello, Legra?? What are you doing? Legra, are you finishing your home work? Please Legra, teach me! I cant. No one can here. I get trouble, Legra??", said Brian.
"hm, yeah, just try and try.. Yeah, ill teach you in campus, see ya..", said Legra, hang off.
"shes difference, its because of you!", said Brian.
"what? Its because you are too playing games with her and she realised enough to dont close to you!", replied Shane.
"f*ck!", said Brian, gone.
"sh*t!", replied shane.
"God, i want to talk to you so much, its about my feeling to those men.. Brian, why did he so freak? His acting drowned me, his words are so acceptable. I dont get what he wants. Im drowning for him. Shane, hes too beautiful, the man which really full of responsibility, but hes a friendship to me, so close to me. Hes my best. Mark, i love him god, really. I know he does, but why??? No words i can tell about him. Just one thing you need to know that i really love him, god. I will wait till he raises his mouth to talk about his feeling. If he do really love me, i want to be with him. But if he doesnt, im ready to accept. His happiness is importance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank You For Reading."

I Know Then

I know, if you had to know then I would break a part
the tears are out of my eyes everything I see is all lie
I wake in the morning up till the light shines through of the day.

I know, if you had known what I know now I would have taken time for our lives just to know you, to share, to keep you holding my heart

Then if the tragedy was going on, I would put the faith upon you and you will be forever put this heart inside of soul to find our own life bring it back to a brighter day to carry you far from home then to keep you safe.

Sincerely,

Megannov

Love In Town

Love In Town.

I'm feeling so wondering, everytime I breathe, just look around how far I be, nothing can change the rhythm, but the world is making it for me. now, I'm in London Bridge, then it's falling down, falling down. On my wall is just poster of Berlin, taking breath for one thing, and I got things that something I must keep for a good fact.

Walking down the streets of Puerto Rico, I left my heart in Sligo, some bad girls are in Miami, and I gotta really really love Stockhlom City. Those good things that Batavia has an evergreen, they break all the phenomenon in Cancun.

Each time or place, they're so sweet. Romantic is so fine, everyone can do it.

To love in town...

Created By Me.

P.S I dedicated this for my unforgettable friendlands, Egah and Amak.

Popular Posts

Click Below!

http://bogoreducare.org